Before applying a template, ensure you have created one in the templates section of Appraiser.
To apply a a template:
- Go to your appraisal or Start a new appraisal.
- Go to Property Details.
- In the upper right, click ‘Apply template’.
- Select the name of the template you wish to apply and click 'Apply Template'.
A few good things to note:
- If a data field already has a value in it, applying a template will not override the value. This means if you start filling out Property Details and apply your template, all the values you've filled out already is preserved.
- If data from MLS or Public record conflicts with a value in your template, you will see the blue multi-source shield () by the data field name.