Appraisers can choose to use whichever adjustments they see fit. We have developed this regression model to derive stable statistical estimates in the marketplace. To assist you on making the best decision as possible when adjusting comparable properties to assess value, our regression results feature many checks, outlier removal, support, and documentation.
Articles in this section
- FAQ Regression - What does R squared signify?
- FAQ Regression - How can bedrooms be considered an insignificant attribute?
- FAQ Regression - What is collinearity? Why is it important?
- FAQ Regression - Do appraisers have to use the regression results?
- FAQ Regression - Can I make an adjustment even when an attribute is not considered significant?
- FAQ Regression - What’s the value of analyzing 2000 properties? Don't we just need three?
- FAQ Regression - What does significant mean?
- FAQ Regression - When should I make adjustments to attributes other than the ones HouseCanary analyzed?
- FAQ Regression - What do the sliders mean?