The One-Unit Housing Trends and Sections of the 1004MC are calculated by analyzing the Properties drawn in the Neighborhood section and calculating each individual section using the logic below.
One-Unit Housing Trends, 1004MC & Inventory Analysis (top of page 2)
Data Set: Properties in the Neighborhood with the filters applied
- Property Values: plot the properties and analyze the trend line of properties values in the last 120 days.
- Trend line > 5%: Increasing
- -5% < Trendline < 5%: Stable
- < -5% slope: Decreasing
- Demand/Supply: AVERAGE the days on market and if:
- < 90 days = Undersupply
- 91-180 days = Stable
- > 180 = Oversupply
- Marketing Time: AVERAGE of the days on market in the past 120 days
Data Set: All properties in the Neighborhood (no filters)
- Predominate Price & Age: MODE of the price and age ranges